Endeavor DNA Laboratories offers Immigration DNA testing services for citizens of the United Kingdom. Immigration DNA tests adhere to a strict chain of custody and the sampling must be witnessed with identification and photographs taken of the tested individual(s).
Our laboratory is Ministry of Justice and ISO 17025:2005 accredited and approved to perform Immigration DNA testing for U.K. citizens living at home or abroad.
All of our Immigration DNA tests are performed with a standard 2-day turnaround from receipt of all samples in our laboratory. Rush testing is available should you have an urgent request or need to meet a court deadline.
To proceed with Immigration DNA testing, you will need to have the following information ready:
- A copy of your Her Majesty Passport Office (HMPO), General Register Office (GRO), Visa & Immigration Office, or Home Office letter for our laboratory.
- The full legal name and relationship type (father / mother / son / daughter) of each individual.
- The contact phone number(s) for each individual.
- The current location (full residential address) of each individual.
- The date of birth of each individual.
Please contact us for more information on the process and pricing. You can be assured of the highest quality testing every time. Our highly trained case managers will work with your case every step of the way and are always happy to answer any queries which may arise.